- Add that artistic finish to your nails with the new Halo Create Foil Transfer Gel.
- A quick and easy way to add nail art to your nails in minutes.
- Easy to use.
- Products manufactured in the UK, Germany, Poland, Netherlands, USA, China and Korea.
- Continually offer the latest formulas in their brand, to give the nails a professional finish.
- Pure Nails aim is to give the best service to its customers.
- Developing a new range, so that there is a color to suit everyone’s taste.
- Developing a range of treatments to keep all their customers happy with healthy cuticles.
- Apply the Halo Basecoat and cure for 30 seconds.
- Apply gel polish shade of your choice to your nails and cure for 30 seconds.
- Repeat step 2.
- Apply the non wipe topcoat and cure it for 30 seconds,
- using the Halo elite buffer 100/180, remove the shine from the cure Halo non wipe topcoat.
- use a halo plush to remove any debris.
- Apply a thin layer of Halo Foil Transfer gel to the nail, in the areas where you would like the foil to stick.
- Cure for 30 seconds,
- Whilst the halo Foil Transfer is curing, cut off a section of the foil strip and clean the back gently to remove any debris or hairs with a halo elite superior nail wipe and prep and scrub,
- Once you have cured it apply the foil to the nail in its chosen position.
- Fimly push down the foil to ensure all corners are stuck down.
- Try to remove any creases using your finger or silicone tool.
- Gently remove the foil from the nail.
- Apply the non wipe topcoat over the entire nail and foil and cure for 30 seconds